- Should New Jersey Devils Admirers Be Nervous About New York Mets Sale? Pucks and Pitchforks
- Mets have new suitors: Devils and Sixers owners Josh Harris and David Blitzer NJ.com
- Reports: 76ers, Devils owners eye bid for Mets Midwest Interaction
- Devils and Sixers proprietor Josh Harris thinking of bid to obtain the Mets: report New York Every day News
- 76ers and Devils billionaire proprietor Josh Harris amongst those in conversations to obtain Mets, per report CBS Sports activities
- View Whole Coverage on Google News
Should New Jersey Devils Fans Be Worried About New York Mets Sale? – Pucks and Pitchforks
More in New Jersey Devils
Launch: Devils Indicator Kulikov NHL.com New Jersey Devils Indicator Defenseman Dmitry Kulikov for Just one...
Position New Jersey Devils And Tom Fitzgerald’s Moves About A Ridiculous Week Pucks and Pitchforks...
Feature: Fitzgerald Can take a Long-Phrase Tactic – New Jersey Devils New Jersey Devils Report:...
New Jersey Devils continue on roster retool, purchase Andreas Johnsson from Toronto Maple Leafs ESPN...